Friday, March 22, 2013

Week 30






Pictures are actually from a couple of days ago so technically 29 weeks 5 days.


How far along: 30 weeks 

Side Note:
We just came home from a little scare.  While I was at work today I noticed that I was spotting so I went into the ER to check it out and make sure that my little man is okay.  So far, it seems that everything is fine and they aren't sure why I was spotting.  But i'm not dilated at all and i'm not feeling contractions.  Baby is moving plenty and remains to be quite active.  All in all everything is alright for now even though I gave my husband and family a heart attack and a half.  We'll follow up with the doctor on Wed to make sure everything really is fine.  My son is already in the head down position on my pelvis.

They estimated his size today and said that he's about 2 lbs 15 oz.  I thought he'd be bigger by now but the docs says that he's in the healthy range so that's really all that matters.

Apparently I've reached the point where everyone agrees that it is in mine and baby's best interest to stop working.  I have no idea what i'm going to do with my free time though. I'm going to have to find things to do.

Sleep: 
I've been sleeping surprisingly well as of late with really only one bathroom break throughout the night.  Its been getting warmer lately though so I had to add a fan to our bedroom.

Maternity clothes: 
None.

Cravings: 
Apples.  I wish I would crave all healthy stuff but I've also been finding cookies/ice cream appealing as of late.

Dimensions
38 1/2 Inches. We're increasing with time. 

My pre-pregnancy dimensions for my waist was 19 inches around.  

Symptoms I have: 
Pain in the groin area. Nuff said.  Itchy belly! Actually it seems like I've been itchy everywhere but my belly is taking the brute force of everything.  Constipation.

Movement: 
I have a very playful hyper son hanging out in my belly.  When I had to put the EFM on my belly today I've come to the realization that he doesn't like the monitor at all.  He'll do anything really to squirm as far away from it as possible.  All in all i'm glad that I can feel him moving around so much.  I was worried when I saw the spotting so I grabbed a pastry thing ASAP and swallowed it down just to make sure that he would move around enough.  

Belly button: I'm an outie.  Grateful for the fact that I don't have any stretch marks. 

Best moments of the week: 
Spending time at night with my husband.  Chilling around our house dancing and letting baby listen to some music.  Listening to Alex make up rhymes for our son and for me.

Accomplishments:
Worked straight through the week Mon-Fri.  I've been pretty tired by the end of the day so I've really only been working and resting afterwards.

Thing that need to get done:
Plan the baby shower

Relax

Victoria/Kepa baby shower this weekend

Finish registering for baby shower

No comments:

Post a Comment