Friday, March 15, 2013

Week 29





How far along: 29 weeks 

Sleep: 
Haven't slept terribly well this week due to a mixture of bathroom runs, baby kicks and generally just feeling like crap from being sick. I can only sleep on my left side.  I have difficulty breathing lying down on any other side.  As of last night though, I slept impressively well.  My cold is finally beginning to subside.

Symptoms I have: 
I've been getting some serious pain under my ribs, especially on the right hand side.  I seriously feel like its constantly bruised and hurts even more when my son wants to kick me right up there.  

New thing I've noticed as well is that my gums have been getting more sensitive, sometimes they bleed when I brush my teeth now.  

Also, it hasn't helped that this week I've been getting sick; I have a sore throat and sore ears.  (Finally getting better as of today)

I've been finding it a little hard to breathe when I'm laying down.  I can only sleep on my left side cause I cannot breathe on my right side, back or stomach.

Round ligament stretching, or the stretching and painful pressure between the groin area and the thigh.

Itchy Belly. I have to use plenty of inner strength not to scratch it. :(

Maternity clothes:
None.  But I will buy one new work shirt because one of my regulars today gave me $30 specifically to go get me another shirt. :)

Cravings: 
Fruit Smoothies/Bubble Drinks.  Sweet Potato Haupia Pie, matter of fact I made two this week.

Dimensions
38 inches around.  I'm most def getting bigger and bigger.

Pre-pregnancy dimensions for my waist was 19 inches around.

Movement: 
My son is very active as usual.  He tends to be super active when I don't want him to be, but when Alex or I ask him to kick he tends to be very mellow.  

Belly button: I'm an outie.  No stretch marks.  

Best moments of the week: 
Laying down with Alex on the couch belly to belly and having baby kick him from my tummy to his. :)

Thing that need to get done:
Plan the baby shower down to a tee

Drop off library books, especially the overdue ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment