Friday, March 8, 2013

Week 28




How far along: 28 weeks 

Sleep: 
Can we say insomnia?  I'm now used to waking up multiple times throughout the night, but now I can't get BACK to sleep which is proving to be a real pain.  On a bright note though I wake up because baby is kicking so much and its kinda nice to lay down and just feel him move about in my belly, but it does make it hard to get up and go to work in the morning.

Maternity clothes:
None.  Just gonna rock the finish line with my regular clothes.

Cravings: 
Ice Cream (blizzards.) French Toast. PB&J w/milk. Bubble Drinks.

Dimensions
37 inches around.  I actually think that's slightly smaller than last week, not sure why.  Maybe I ate too much last time I measured.

Pre-pregnancy dimensions for my waist was 19 inches around.

Symptoms I have: 
A very big belly? I know that seems like a given but its now to the point where I don't even realize just how BIG I am.  From time to time i'll bump my belly into things just because I lack depth perception these days.  Heartburn at night.  Maybe its a TMI but the joint between my hip and inner thigh feels bruised, not sure if its stretching.

Movement: 
Baby's new thing this week is to punch out my belly button.  He has gone from flutter kicks to full on sumo kicks that bruise my ribs and such.  A neat thing for me this week is that I can see different body parts on my tummy when he moves around. 

Belly button: I'm an outie.  No stretch marks.  

Best moments of the week: 
Baby kicking really hard when Alex talks to him.  Hanging out with coworkers.  All in all though this week has been quite rough.  Radiator went out on my car so I can't drive it very far.  I still need to get it fixed for real but Alex fixed it temporarily.  I have to get paperwork in to the city and county regarding the car accident that happened 5 months ago.  Family friend work issues on top of everything.

Accomplishments:
Made a baby blanket

Temporarily fixed the car

Completed my birth plan

Set a date for the baby shower

Thing that need to get done:
Plan the baby shower down to a tee

Aunty Sherri's bday dinner tomorrow

Get Geico out of the way

Fix the car

Come up with money to fix the car


No comments:

Post a Comment