Thursday, February 21, 2013

Week 26






How far along: 26 weeks 

Sleep: I officially wake up through out the night at least three times, usually five.  Either because baby is kicking the heck out of my belly or because he's pressing down on bladder.

Maternity clothes: None. Probably won't end up buying any, if anything I need to get a belly band.  I really only rotate a few outfits more or less.

Cravings: Still the bubble drink and still haven't gotten it.  li hing mui too.

Symptoms I have: Occasional leg cramping at night when i'm tossing and turning.  I was having painful stabs at the top of my belly this week whenever I worked so after consulting my doctor, we agreed that I should get off the floor and switch to being strictly a cashier instead of a server.  Irritability? Not sure if that one counts but I've been irritable with everyone lately and that's not usual for my personality.  I don't really like how my boobs officially rest on my belly.

Movement: My little man loves to move around a whole lot.  His kicks are getting significantly stronger and I can feel him move in different directions.  It was nice to have my sister be able to feel him kick yesterday.  I love being able to push back on my stomach whenever he kicks.

Belly button: Officially an outie now.  my bellybutton is right up there with my tummy.

Best moments of the week: 
I've been appreciating the early mornings with Alex before he goes to work.

It was nice to see my sister as well and have her keep me company while I run errands.

Accomplishments:
Moved into our new apartment

Completely unpacked

Got new furniture and moved it all in

Spent time with my sister

Picked up our big canvas painting for our wall

Met up with our previous landlord, returned keys, received security deposit, etc.

Made Alex his energy bars

Took the glucose test and passed. I don't have gestational diabetes :)

Finished up the business cards

Upgraded my phone

Looking forward to: 
Still need to do those baby blankets

Setting up baby's room

Birthing classes Saturday :)

Shelby's baby shower

What I need to get done: 

Baby blankets

Insurance for new car

Put up curtains/curtain rod

Prego pictures WITH Alex in it too.

Find a coffee table

No comments:

Post a Comment