Friday, February 1, 2013

Prego to the Mego

Okay, I really wanted to just start this so that I personally have a reference for myself and honestly I don't really know how to set up privacy setting on this thing anyway.  I just wanted to use this blog as a kind of diary on how i'm feeling throughout the pregnancy.  So to begin I currently am at 23 weeks.

I didn't start documenting my pregnancy till I was 21 weeks, so really only recently. I started out pre-pregnancy at 108 lbs.  I gained 2 lbs between weeks 1-17.  All of a sudden between weeks 18-22 weeks I gained another 11 lbs.Holy geesh was that surprising, but than again I did go from practically not showing at all to having a nice round belly. My doc told me everything is all good but to obviously ease up on the weight gain. I'm not supposed to gain more than 25-30 lbs the entire pregnancy.

Prepregnancy picture, from our wedding (literally right before the start of pregnancy)
I'm not the type to take pictures of myself and such so I only have the wedding ones to reference my size right before I got pregnant.



Okay so here is the first prego shot of my belly that I bothered to take. These are at 20 weeks and 5 days.
Side view and front view




And seriously a couple weeks later, I got way bigger.  This is at 22 weeks and 5 days. Front and side view again.



No comments:

Post a Comment