Friday, April 19, 2013

Week 34





How far along:  34 weeks  

Sleep: 
I've actually been sleeping fine lately.  I'm trying not to drink too much before bed and I find that I only have to wake up once or twice a night.  I do get hot really easily now though.

Symptoms I have: 
Its been a good week really, I haven't had too many symptoms.

I've had heartburn some nights.

I get tired after my walks but I've been pushing myself to walk for longer hours. (ideally three hours a day)

Maternity clothes:
None. Still to cheap to get anything I guess.  Besides, what if i'm only pregnant for another couple of weeks?

Cravings: 
This week I made a Fresh Strawberry and Yogurt Cake with a Lemon Glaze and THAT my friends is what I've been wanting to stuff my face with.  I made two cakes, one for now and one for the baby shower.  Unfortunately though, i'm not really supposed to eat the cake given my GD.  Therefore, that cake is dangerous....and delicious. When i'm finished being pregnant i'm 99.9% sure that it'll be one of my regular cakes.  Its really easy to tweak here and there as well to change out the flavors.

Ice is the other thing that I want at all times now.

Dimensions
40  inches around. 
Pre-pregnancy dimensions for my waist was 19 inches around.

Note: Doc said to watch the weight gain, I only have 5 lbs left of leeway between now and when I give birth.  I don't own a scale, so I really only have an idea of how much I gain when I go to the docs.

Movement: 
Very active baby in my belly.  I feel like he's getting so big now a days though that he can't move as much.  I still feel him through out the day just generally not as often.

Belly button: I'm an outie. .  

Best moments of the week: 
Maternity Shoot, post below.

Victoria had her baby! :)

Spent the other day with my mom, lunch and a movie.

All in all though I feel like time is moving by extremely slow.

acponics.blogspot.com - we set it up, check it out 

Side Note:
Surprisingly, its not very hard to follow the GD diet.  If anything it requires that I eat more than I was before.  It simply requires me to give up things that I've long since given up since I started this pregnancy, like starbucks.  Generally speaking I'm pretty good about eating at home but now I can pretty much ONLY eat at home if I want to follow the diet accurately.  I'm really anal when it comes to things, so I seriously monitor to the tee.  Also, to my surprise, pricking my finger doesn't really hurt much at all.  I'm thankful that I don't have to do this for long because lord knows I like to be able to munch on things whenever rather than on a schedule.

and finally I really want to get back to my pre prego body. which is this right here. ahhh good luck to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment