Thursday, April 11, 2013

Featuring DominiqueK Photography

I was originally going to post this with the last one but I decided to break it off as its own separate post.  I have my maternity shoot with my gf Dominique coming up Saturday and for the fun of it I gathered pictures from a handful of other shoots I've done with her.

So here we go, a memorable set of shots from other photoshoots I've done with Dominique throughout the years.

Honeymoon  Phase (when our relationship was still on the newer end) - 2008






A couple of our engagement shots that went into our invitations.  We had the most beautiful hand crafted invitations for our wedding thanks to my sister-in-law.  I'll try and grab a picture of the invites later.



Pre-wedding shots.  I repped Metallica while doing my hair and make-up, I honestly had no idea that you're supposed to take pictures while you get ready. 



Of course the wedding :)






 (I've actually done more shoots with Dominique than this, its just that I already posted the load of photos)

and a couple wedding shots from our other profesh photographer just because I couldn't resist









Very stoked for the maternity shoot, i'm sure it will be beautiful. Now its just to decide what to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment