Friday, February 7, 2014

Lately....

I've been feeling exhausted.  I'm not sure if its a mixture of this terrible weather that just doesn't seem to lift or the fact that pms-ing sucks.  Just feeling a bit overwhelmed and overall a bit blahhhh. Also, its humid and that always leaves everyone a little grumpy.  Thank goodness for my babe who brings smiles into my life even on the most gloomy of days.





We've been taking most of our naps in the sling.  Not sure why but he hasn't been going down out of it the past few days.




Thankful for Ezykiel's smiles








Also, I haven't had a phone this past month so therefore my instagram posts have been few and far in between.  Some of my favorite pictures lately.























Sunrise on the Beach couple of weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment